Friday, April 19, 2013

DIY Air Freshener ~






Ingredients:

Distilled water
1 Tbs. Baking soda
2-3 drops of your favorite essential oil (optional)

Directions:

1. Pour the baking soda into a small dish and add the drops of essential oils (if adding). Mix well with a spoon.

2. Pour baking soda into the empty spray bottle and fill it to the top with water. Shake well to mix the baking soda and water. You can use this to freshen the air in a room. You can also use it on carpets, couches, shoes, etc.

 Here are some of the ingredients you will find in store bought air-fresheners_


 Acetaldehyde: This is a known carcinogen that has reproductive and development effects, immune system toxin, and irritant to the skin, eyes, and lungs.

Fragrance: One of the most generalize terms that can contain up to 400 ingredients, most of which have a long list of health concerns from depression to headaches to skin irritations and beyond.

Propylene Glycol: Another known carcinogen, propylene glycol is toxic to the immune system, is linked to allergies, accumulates in the body and irritates the skin, eyes, and lungs.

1,3-Dichloro-2-propanol: A cancer causing toxin.

Limonene: An allergen, immune system toxin, and irritant to the eyes, skin, and lungs.

Methyl pyrrolidone: Reproductive system toxin linked to birth defects, allergies, immune system toxicity, and skin, eyes, and lung irritation.

Alcohol, denatured: In this form it is linked to cancer, birth defects, organ system toxicity, and skin, eyes, and lung irritation.

Butylphenyl methylpropional: An allergen, irritant, and immune system toxin.

Ethyl acetate: This is a neurotoxin which is also linked to developmental and reproductive issues.

Benzaldehyde: Also a neurotoxin and skin, lung, and eye irritator

5 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to try this, but does the spray leave little white spots of baking soda when it's dry? I clean w/ baking soda and water and it always leaves a white residue until I wipe it several times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it Smile I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    Ozone Color Removal & Ozone Drinking Water

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very good information a really nice blog. keep it up!!!

    MBR Wastewater Plants & Package Plants For Wastewater

    ReplyDelete
  4. God bless Dr.Ekpiku for his marvelous work in my life, my name is Joyce Benson from Denver, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2013 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr Ekpiku how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS delivery company. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 11 days later i tested negative for HERPES, Dr.Ekpiku truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him through email (ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com) or call him on +2348073673757 and you can also contact me to know more about him on my email Joycebenson731@gmail.com or text me +16506538578. DOCTOR Ekpiku CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:- 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4. ALS 5. Hepatitis B 6. Diabetes 7. Athrux, 8. hydrophobia 9.hpv 10 pregnancy spell and bring back your ex back 11 scabies 12. STD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to tell the world how I got cured from herpes simplex virus using the Dr Ekpiku herbal medicine. Naturally, I didn't believe that herpes is curable Until I came in contact with this man, he proved to me that herpes is curable and after using His herbal drug, i became cured!! This is indeed a surprise to me and I am happy for the wonderful work. For contact, here is His email: ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com or text/call me (270) 693-5854 for more infor. Thanks and God bless you all?

    ReplyDelete