Friday, April 19, 2013


HERBAL ALLIES ~ Parsley for Acne

 


Parsely is a great anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory herb. When my children were teens and suffering with acne I made a Parsley Facial Toner for them. It worked like magic. Here is my recipe.

Chop up 1/2 cup of fresh parsley. Put in a medium bowl. Pour 1 cup of boiling water over the parsley. Let set until cool. Strain and add 1/4 cup of Witch Hazel to the parsley water. Put in bottle and store in fridge. To use put on a cotton ball and dap on face 2 to 3 times a day

2 comments:

  1. Where can I get Witch Hazel?
    I still suffer from acne and i'm almost 30 :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless Dr.Ekpiku for his marvelous work in my life, my name is Joyce Benson from Denver, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2013 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr Ekpiku how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS delivery company. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 11 days later i tested negative for HERPES, Dr.Ekpiku truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him through email (ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com) or call him on +2348073673757 and you can also contact me to know more about him on my email Joycebenson731@gmail.com or text me +16506538578. DOCTOR Ekpiku CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:- 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4. ALS 5. Hepatitis B 6. Diabetes 7. Athrux, 8. hydrophobia 9.hpv 10 pregnancy spell and bring back your ex back 11 scabies 12. STD.

    ReplyDelete