Wednesday, April 24, 2013

SPRING RENEWAL


SPRING RENEWAL ~ A simple approach to detoxing your body

 

Did you know the body is designed to heal itself? In order for your body to achieve and maintain optimum health you have to remove the barriers within, which are keeping the body from functioning properly. Detoxifying the body is like removing corrosion from battery cables or cleaning your car engine.  Detoxifying can help protect you from disease and give your body the ability to maintain optimum health. Detoxification is about resting, cleaning and nourishing the body from the inside out.  A good detox program will eliminate and remove toxins while providing your body with healthy nutrients  

Detoxification removes impurities from the blood in the liver, where toxins are processed for elimination. Many believe detoxification works because it addresses the needs of individual cells in the body. The body also eliminates toxins through the kidneys, intestines, lungs, lymph and skin. A detox program can help the body’s own “cleaning process”  by stimulating the liver to remove toxins, assisting elimination of toxins through the intestines, kidneys and skin, improving circulation of the blood, resting the organs from needing to eliminate processed foods, and by providing the body with healthy nutrients.

Today we deal with more toxins in our environment than ever before. If you are having unexplained symptoms of fatigue, allergies, low-grade infections, mental confusion, irritated skin conditions or a distended stomach then a detox may well be for you.  Most people should try to detox at least once a year

There are many detox programs out there, depending on individual needs. A good detox should last about 10 days. It took awhile for your body to get in the condition it is in. It will take time for the body to cleanse and begin the healing process. Based upon your needs, you may choose to stay on this program for up to 21 days. Some people choose a version of this as their way of eating on a daily basis.

 

A great way to start you detox is with a 2 to 3 day juice fast.





1. During the detox process, eliminate all animal protein and dairy products. Eliminate alcohol, coffee, cigarettes, refined sugars and saturated fats. . Fried and sugary foods, and the 3 Ps: processed, prepared and packaged food since they tend to be full of Trans fats, sugar and food additives. If you find ingredients that you can’t read or pronounce don’t buy it and definitely don’t eat. These act as toxins in the body and are road blocks to your healing process. Choose fresh foods that come in Nature’s packaging: fruit and veggies.


2. Eat 75% fruits and veggies ~ raw if possible. This may sound hard but it really is not. Have a green smoothie or fresh juice or fruit for breakfast. If you feel you need protein add a small hand full of nuts to your morning meal. Lunch can be a huge salad, nori rolls with avocadoes, lettuce boats filled with veggies, whole grain tortilla rolls with tons of veggies and beans.


3. Take vitamin C, which helps the body produce glutathione, a liver compound that drives away toxins.

4. Smaller Meals~ Small, simple meals eaten more frequently throughout the day not only help ease the burden on your digestive system, they also balance blood sugar levels.

 
5. Use herbs to give your body a boost.~Milk thistle is a proven liver-regenerator and detoxifier, dandelion and uva ursi are well-established kidney-restoring herbs sea buckthorn extract powder helps heal the lungs and flaxseeds help eliminate toxic material from the intestines. I highly recommend Mountain Rose Herb (see link on the right of this post) for quality and freshness. 

6. Take a Warm Bath ~ Add a cup of Dead sea salts and baking soda to your bath (1/2 cup of each). Both alkalize the water to help neutralize acidic toxins. Epsom salts help your body to absorb magnesium–a mineral some experts estimate is deficient in 80 percent of people. Magnesium neutralizes acidic toxins, relaxes muscles and is required by hundreds of functions. Relax for 20 minutes or more. I have herbal bath therapies that contain herbs that help with a detox but if you do not have these you use a simple Epsom & baking soda bath will do. 

7. Drink your water ~ Water flushes out the toxins from the body. For a really great detoxifying drink, add the fresh juice of one lemon to a large glass of water first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach and drink it either warm or room temperature. Lemons help alkalize your body chemistry, contain more than 20 anti-cancer compounds and help cleanse your liver, kidneys and colon. Drink at least 2 quarts a day of water during your cleanse.

8. Eat your beans ~ Add 1/2 cup of cooked legumes (beans) to your diet daily to boost your fiber and nutrient intake and balance your blood sugar levels-one of the keys to balanced energy and weight.

 9. Snack ~ Snacking throughout the day helps with weight loss, energy and balancing moods. Just make healthy choices. Here are some quick and simple ideas: a handful of raw, unsalted almonds, almond butter on celery sticks, nori rolls with avocado (vegetarian sushi), a veggie and sprout wrap, or maybe a berry smoothie with rice or almond milk.

 
10. Move ~ Exercise improves circulation, which brings fresh, oxygenated blood to your organs and tissues, thereby revitalizing them. Try to get in 30 minutes to an hour every day." Walking and yoga are great. Also try Qigong, a martial-arts based exercise system that includes exercises specifically for detoxifying or cleansing, as well as many other exercises with specific health benefits.

 

11. Do a dry body brush daily ~A dry skin brush is inexpensive, and to brush your whole body can take as little as 10 minutes. You will be stimulating your lymphatic system as you brush, which is a very important detox system.
These simple detox steps can help you heal, nurture and care for your body.

6 comments:

  1. Do you know that excess hot or cold bath can make your feet to be cracked? Yes! Your little ignorance can be the cause of your cracked feet. Visit our site to know the cracked feet causes and foot health .

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless Dr.Ekpiku for his marvelous work in my life, my name is Joyce Benson from Denver, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2013 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr Ekpiku how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS delivery company. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 11 days later i tested negative for HERPES, Dr.Ekpiku truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him through email (ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com) or call him on +2348073673757 and you can also contact me to know more about him on my email Joycebenson731@gmail.com or text me +16506538578. DOCTOR Ekpiku CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:- 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4. ALS 5. Hepatitis B 6. Diabetes 7. Athrux, 8. hydrophobia 9.hpv 10 pregnancy spell and bring back your ex back 11 scabies 12. STD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless Dr.Ekpiku for his marvelous work in my life, my name is Joyce Benson from Denver, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2013 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr Ekpiku how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS delivery company. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 11 days later i tested negative for HERPES, Dr.Ekpiku truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him through email (ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com) or call him on +2348073673757 and you can also contact me to know more about him on my email Joycebenson731@gmail.com or text me +16506538578. DOCTOR Ekpiku CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:- 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4. ALS 5. Hepatitis B 6. Diabetes 7. Athrux, 8. hydrophobia 9.hpv 10 pregnancy spell and bring back your ex back 11 scabies 12. STD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to tell the world how I got cured from herpes simplex virus using the Dr Ekpiku herbal medicine. Naturally, I didn't believe that herpes is curable Until I came in contact with this man, he proved to me that herpes is curable and after using His herbal drug, i became cured!! This is indeed a surprise to me and I am happy for the wonderful work. For contact, here is His email: ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com or text/call me (270) 693-5854 for more infor. Thanks and God bless you all?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete