Friday, April 19, 2013



The Ultimate Detoxing Bath ~

 
I just finished making a batch of our Tub Therapy Salts for next weeks farmers market. While crafting the herbal blend I begin thinking about the bath itself. I realized many people may be using inferior products and/or not taking the bath correctly. Here are a few tips to get a truly detoxifying bath.

1. Look for bath salts that contain 100% organic ingredients

2. The salts should be a good combination of Dead Sea Salts, Himalayan Salts, Sea Salts & Epsom.

3.The blend should also contain a purifying clay. We use bentonite due to its ability to pull toxins from the body.

4. Only therapeutic grade essential oils should be used.

5. When taking your bath use tepid to warm water. Water that is too hot can actually constrict your pores and you will not benefit from the detox or minerals.

6. You should soak for 20 to 30 minutes.

7. Drink a full glass of purified water after your bath.

8. Rest. You may feel very tired but the next day you should be refreshed and ready to go




go.

4 comments:

  1. Do you sell the bath salts by mail?

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless Dr.Ekpiku for his marvelous work in my life, my name is Joyce Benson from Denver, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2013 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr Ekpiku how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS delivery company. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 11 days later i tested negative for HERPES, Dr.Ekpiku truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him through email (ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com) or call him on +2348073673757 and you can also contact me to know more about him on my email Joycebenson731@gmail.com or text me +16506538578. DOCTOR Ekpiku CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:- 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4. ALS 5. Hepatitis B 6. Diabetes 7. Athrux, 8. hydrophobia 9.hpv 10 pregnancy spell and bring back your ex back 11 scabies 12. STD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to tell the world how I got cured from herpes simplex virus using the Dr Ekpiku herbal medicine. Naturally, I didn't believe that herpes is curable Until I came in contact with this man, he proved to me that herpes is curable and after using His herbal drug, i became cured!! This is indeed a surprise to me and I am happy for the wonderful work. For contact, here is His email: ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com or text/call me (270) 693-5854 for more infor. Thanks and God bless you all?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very happy today, I have been suffering from herpes since 2013, i have spent a lot on drugs and herbs which has all proved abortive, i have tried all means in life to cure my herpes , but there was no answer until i met Dr ISIBOR and i contacted him and he prepare medicine for me after I took his medication as he told me, i am now Herpes Negative, i am very very happy, thanks to Dr ISIBOR for helping my life come back newly again without any form of crisis, i promise to tell your name and good deeds to the whole world.Kindly contact him for cure regarding, HIV, Herpes, Cancer and other deadly diseases. contact him on his whatsapp number+2348107855231 or his email drisiborherbalcenter@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete